Anyone good at art?

RATTIE

Registered Member
Hello all. :D

I'm seriously contemplating getting a tattoo.
I would like a Rat or Rats.

I've done a few searches and nothing I've found has hit the spot.

If anyone can come up with any designs I would be most grateful.
Trouble is, I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for. :-/

I know I don't want any evil Rat type of designs but that still leaves realistic, outlines, cute, celtic and tribal.

Thank you in advance. xXx
------
Anyone? :(

Last edited:

wolfheart

Registered Member
Hi RATTIE,a little more info may be helpfull,are we talking an arm piece or back piece,are you looking for colour or fine line black ink and shading,would you like a basic design that your local tattooist can use as a base or a finished design for them to copy?.

RATTIE

Registered Member
That's part of the problem, I just don't know. :-/
I don't want a big mural though, just something relatively small.
I don't know where on my body I'd like it either, I guess that will partly depend on the design.

I'm sorry, I'm not much use here really.
I guess I'm just waiting for inspiration.

ANY Rat pics would be good though, so I'm just hoping even a few people are feeling creative. :cool:

wolfheart

Registered Member
Ill give it a go, see if i can knock something up as a guide,but its been a long time since i drew anything so it wont be a masterpiece,but hopefully it will give you some idea as to the way you want it look!.
it does help to have a visual,so you can say thats getting there or thats not what you meant.

RATTIE

Registered Member
Thank you so much. :D

Feel free to have a look at my album for reference.
Just let me know if there's a particular angle or pose you would like that may help you on the anatomy front, chances are I'll have a photo of it. ;)

wolfheart

Registered Member
Cool ill take a look as soon as my son is asleep,and try to get one on here in the next half hour or so
------

------

------
dam i need to learn how to resize!

Last edited:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I drew this for a friend a long time ago with the intent of making it a tattoo. Problem was by the time I finished the "concept art" he'd found a spot in prison. lol so it never found its spot on his arm.

I could give your pic a shot... when I get some time I'll draw it up.

RATTIE

Registered Member
Those are great Wolfheart! :cool:

I'm thinking I might prefer a full Rat as opposed to a headshot though.
Sorry for being awkward.
I do like your style though. ;)

I Love Banksys' Rats Bananas but I think they're a bit serious looking for me.

I think your pic is cool too Icegoat but I definitely want something friendlier looking. :nod:
Feel free to post ANYTHING you come up with though.
There's no such thing as too many Rat pics where I'm concerned!

I haven't figured out how to post pics yet so I'll attempt to make another album of some tattoos and pics I've found so far........