Anyone from Texas?

Did you know the Gulf of Mexico has 3 hurnicanes in it right now? I'm from Texas, and the one were worrying about currently is HURNICANE IKE, which is headed currently to Corpus Christy near the south. Where I'm at, It won't hit us unless it starts heading north. Due to Ike, School is cancelled!
Better get back to sleep.:tired:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow that's one of the weirdest introductions I've ever seen. None the less I'd like to welcome you to the forums, I'm sure your going to have a great time posting here. So stick around and you won't regret posting here.

agphoenix

Everything goes.
I don't see an avatar either. This question is crucial:

Do you really exist Espmaster, because you're saying hello and going to bed and have a very illusive avatar!

Sleep well. Have some fun on GF tomorrow! Welcome and have a great time.

bjrtexas

Registered Member
Yep, I am DFW area, and we expect mighty winds and rain by Saturday/Sunday. My brother is staying in Houston. He has done it before, but I think it is nuts. He is in north Houston near Bush Intercontinental, but he will still have flooding and winds. I really feel sorry for Galveston -- so many homes are right on the water. They'll be gone.

bjrtexas

Smoke22

Registered Member
Hi and welcome to the forms. I'm from Sweeny well um Texas thats south of Houston and thanks to that jog nouth that ike took my house is still standing.