• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Question Anyone else wanna play Civilization Revolution on 360?

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
In exactly four hours from now, myself, Danny, and Lauren are going to play a multiplayer match of Civilization Revolution on Xbox 360! It's currently free to download on Live if you have Gold. Anybody else out there (whom we know; sorry newbies) interested in joining?

dDave

V.I.P.
And I thought you were going to be doing Civ 5 on PC...

My bad. I guess you guys can just have fun without me. You should feel bad.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I wanna get Civ 5, I just don't have the money for it right now.

You could go buy a 360, some games, and XBox Live! There' still time!

dDave

V.I.P.
I have a 360 and some games (just not Civ). I am unwilling to pay for XBOX Live though. I wouldn't make good use of it and I don't exactly have the money for it.

Impact

V.I.P.
Sorry I missed it Jay. A friend ended up coming round that I didn't know about and I couldn't exactly just ask them to leave. You'll have to let me know another time.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I wish we could play Civ 3. I have Civ 5 but haven't gotten into it much. Anyway, I don't have the 360 game, so just ignore my post. Haha

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I have civ 3, and I don't think Danny was against getting it... Those games go way longer though.