anyone else upset about yestorday?

D

darkguy

Seriously now, RVD was getting booed in ECW, Cena was getting cheered in ECW. They really shouldnt hold ecw events in the same arena on the same day as Smackdown. It just wasnt ecw. Even at most sites such as pwinsider.com, its been stated that the styles told the crowd before the show hit the air not to curse or chant how they usually do because smackdown was a family show which has children watching it. It's good that Vince brought it back, but if he doesnt let it break off the wwe i believe that it was better off dead. Wrestlers like big show and kurt angle should rather help smackdown anyways if that were the case

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I didn't see the show, but I real a lot about it, and to me the matches seem pretty interesting. But I agree they should make ECW another day, not the same day as they tape Smackdown, also they should do like the old days, where it's a ECW arena.

Rastisrules

Registered Member
I thought the matches were alright but I dont like the feel of the new ECW.I agree that it should be in the old arena or a smaller venue, Kinda like ROH. Hopefully the show will get better after this whole ECW vs. WWE thing is over.

I like what there doing with angle right now, It makes him seem like more of a legit wrestler.

S

shawnesty23

complety pissed of it was rediciouls but i hope after vengeance it will be ecw like

E

Escobar

I thought it was stupid...more like RAW in purple. The crowd was not ECW at all, and it felt more like monday night raw or smackdown...at the very least they could have a crowd that likes ECW more than WWE? They don't have to be vulgar to be an ECW crowd...

I almost cried a little. I had to call my buddy that was a die-hard ECW fan and infrom him and he was furious. They really need to move it to a different arena on a different day. You CANNOT have John Cena being cheered in an ECW event.

yeah i think it was dumb that they would do something like that and have ECW right after smackdown i think they were trying to get ECW fans there to watch smackdown

S

shawnesty23

Omega said:
yeah i think it was dumb that they would do something like that and have ECW right after smackdown i think they were trying to get ECW fans there to watch smackdown
no they werent. they were trying to get wwe fans into ecw