Anyone else really excited for the new Evangelion films?

Discussion in 'Anime' started by DillMan926, Nov 21, 2007.

1. DillMan926

DillMan926 Guest

Neon Genesis Evangelion is my favorite series of all time, and I can't wait until I see how they are re-making and re-telling the series, along with any new things that come out of it. They need to hurry up and get this licensed for the U.S.

Anyone else REALLY want to see these 4 new films?

2. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Yes the first one aired in Japan in September. I am excited about seeing these movies. I am mostly looking forward to the movie that will be a sequel!

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Ya, I do. I heard they did very well in Japan. Hopefully they will be out in America soon.

Edit: End of EVA left me wanting more so I want to see the sequel as well, Swift.

4. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

It's my favorite anime so I will be seeing these.

5. DillMan926

DillMan926 Guest

Wow, a whole 3 replys. I thought Evangelion was just a tad more popular than that.

6. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

lol I most certainly am excited to see it I loved End of Evangelion and I own the whole series and I am pumped for the movies

7. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

This I think was discussed in a previous topic back when the movies were announced.

8. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I just know that these movies are going to be screwed up...

9. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Supposedly not only are they going to have these four movies but then there will be a prequel and a live action movie as well

10. Darkbain

Darkbain Musician of the B.W.

that'll be awsome, i liked the series. i hope they wont be too messed up.