Anyone else preggo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by smallestgummi, May 11, 2005.

1. smallestgummi

smallestgummi Registered Member

<<< 31 weeks - only 8 weeks and 5 days left on bedrest LOL

Anyone else in the wagon with me? :)

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Nope not me thank god i do feel fo you though

3. lostmymindwith5

lostmymindwith5 Registered Member

Oh and those last few weeks just creeeeeep by so slowly! Why are you on bedrest, if you don't mind my asking?
    Oh yeah - and I'm SO not pregnant! Five is more than enough for me. I'm waiting for my sister to get pregnant so I can live vicariously through her. ;)

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Last I checked... wait, I never checked, but even so, I can answer with a resounding NO! :lol:

I think you should have titled this differently LOL!

5. smallestgummi

LMAO doubles!

Well firstly I have placenta previa with some *cover your ears boys* spotting etc. so they had me on moderate bedrest at 14 weeks. Then... everything was good and fine resume normal duties at 18, and at 22 weeks I went into preterm labor, dialated to a 2 and 75% effaced. They were able to stop everything and I have been on bedrest ever since, very strict bedrest. I have gone into labor 2 more times since then, the last time being 2 weeks ago. Hopefully my little guy stays in there to cook until at least 35 weeks.

We know we're having a little boy, we just bought our first place, and it is killing me not being able to help set everything up and decorate his room! Oh well...

5! Wow - good for you! This is our first, hoping to have 2 or 3.

LMAO sorry Andrew

Last edited: May 12, 2005
  6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Don't be sorry! I am glad I am not preggo!! :D

And just hang in there. It will be worth it in the end! You can bring this up later in his life when he doesn't want to mow the lawn or something. Tell him what you went through for him and maybe mowing that lawn won't seem so bad! :lol:

7. smallestgummi

LOL... yes you should be TRUST ME! Hehe. All men should papmper us poor women like crazy let me tell you! At this exact moment it feels as though my tummy is one fire, ooooooooooooh the heartburn! Mind you, it could have been the burrito, apples with caramel dip, and lemon juice I just had for my late night snack LOL

8. Mina

Mina Registered Member

Hang in there... I was on bed rest with #1 and #4... no I'm not preggo... I'm done with that one!! Been there done that over and over and ... well you get the idea!

Just wait tell you have that wonderful little baby in your arms.. it will make all this bed rest worth it!!

9. smallestgummi

Thanks for the support Mina! It was a long battle to get here - actually my 6th pregnancy, but first babe. So I am definitely simply grateful to be on bedrest LOL. I can't wait to get that prize though, some days it seems as though there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Thankfully I have ebay to keep me busy LOL

10. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Gosh i just dont get it i have one daughter and when i saw her mother give birth i said right then and there thank god its not me . if i was a female 1 would be enough :lol: :lol: