Anyone Else Have an Amazing Office?

Abkhaz

Registered Member
Hello!

Wasn't sure if this thread belonged into the General Discussion or Lifestyle, so I choose Lifestyle.

I have been working on building my dream office for years. I just finished it this year :D. I wanted to share photos of it and see if anyone else has an amazing office they are proud of :D. Yes, I am 17 years old with my own office.

Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4, Photo 5, Photo 6, Me in My Office

Anyone else there got a better office than mine? Just kidding :lol:.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Sorry dude, but the last pic made me laugh. It's only because I looked at the pictures in order and expected you to be like, in a suit or formal clothing and BAM goth kid.

:lol:

No insults here, it's just funny because it's so far from what I expected.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Yep I got ya beat hands down. My office is full of comics, toys, collectibles, movie props and much much more.

I will have to post some new pics of my new office.

Here are a few of my old office.

and this is my outside office

As soon as I get the new office finished up I will post some pics.

Abkhaz

Registered Member
Sorry dude, but the last pic made me laugh. It's only because I looked at the pictures in order and expected you to be like, in a suit or formal clothing and BAM goth kid.

:lol:

No insults here, it's just funny because it's so far from what I expected.
LOL! I love how you put the "BAM" in that. Most people don't expect me too look like that :lol:

No offense taken :D
------
Yep I got ya beat hands down. My office is full of comics, toys, collectibles, movie props and much much more.

I will have to post some new pics of my new office.

Here are a few of my old office.

and this is my outside office

As soon as I get the new office finished up I will post some pics.
You're right, your office wins lol. How could any office beat the outside one? :lol:

Last edited:
Mai old office...man...I miss that place. Im sure no one would agree with me, but I think it wins.

It wasnt in my house btw...

This pic is all over this forum now.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
My office is more of a lounge. I have a recliner, loveseat and two desks back to back (mine and my wifes). We have pics, bookshelves, novilty items, Patriots stuff, the constitution, a U.S. and world map. Over all its a nice office/lounge.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Hmm it's nice... I wasn't surprised by what you look like though.. It's basically the "cool" look around here.

I like my little cubicle. I have had my own office since an extremely young age, because I worked from home since I was 13, but I like my cubicle more than anything. It is mildly decorated, but with things that make me laugh, and some controversial objects to have in a doctors office, but oh well.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I am extremely happy with mine aside from the fact its dirty as hell right now.

The office I work in used to be an old house built in the 30's. The particular office I have has a closet which I turned into a plan table with custom shelving. Just to the South of that I have a full size fire place. The rest of the office is about the same scheme as a normal office, just desk, chairs, storage space.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I am extremely happy with mine aside from the fact its dirty as hell right now.

The office I work in used to be an old house built in the 30's. The particular office I have has a closet which I turned into a plan table with custom shelving. Just to the South of that I have a full size fire place. The rest of the office is about the same scheme as a normal office, just desk, chairs, storage space.

That is what I would die to have is a nice fireplace in my office at home. IIn my office at work.. I would be happy with... well.. A window lol.