Anyone Else Have an Amazing Office?

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Abkhaz, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Abkhaz

Abkhaz Registered Member

Hello!

Wasn't sure if this thread belonged into the General Discussion or Lifestyle, so I choose Lifestyle.

I have been working on building my dream office for years. I just finished it this year :D. I wanted to share photos of it and see if anyone else has an amazing office they are proud of :D. Yes, I am 17 years old with my own office.

Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4, Photo 5, Photo 6, Me in My Office

Anyone else there got a better office than mine? Just kidding :lol:.

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I love the color orange, but wow.:shocked:

It does look very nice though. (the office, not the color)

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Sorry dude, but the last pic made me laugh. It's only because I looked at the pictures in order and expected you to be like, in a suit or formal clothing and BAM goth kid.

:lol:

No insults here, it's just funny because it's so far from what I expected.

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Yep I got ya beat hands down. My office is full of comics, toys, collectibles, movie props and much much more.

I will have to post some new pics of my new office.

Here are a few of my old office.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and this is my outside office

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As soon as I get the new office finished up I will post some pics.

5. Abkhaz

Abkhaz Registered Member

LOL! I love how you put the "BAM" in that. Most people don't expect me too look like that :lol:

No offense taken :D
    ------
    You're right, your office wins lol. How could any office beat the outside one? :lol:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  6. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Mai old office...man...I miss that place. Im sure no one would agree with me, but I think it wins.

It wasnt in my house btw...

[​IMG]

This pic is all over this forum now.

7. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

My office is more of a lounge. I have a recliner, loveseat and two desks back to back (mine and my wifes). We have pics, bookshelves, novilty items, Patriots stuff, the constitution, a U.S. and world map. Over all its a nice office/lounge.

8. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Hmm it's nice... I wasn't surprised by what you look like though.. It's basically the "cool" look around here.

I like my little cubicle. I have had my own office since an extremely young age, because I worked from home since I was 13, but I like my cubicle more than anything. It is mildly decorated, but with things that make me laugh, and some controversial objects to have in a doctors office, but oh well.

9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I am extremely happy with mine aside from the fact its dirty as hell right now.

The office I work in used to be an old house built in the 30's. The particular office I have has a closet which I turned into a plan table with custom shelving. Just to the South of that I have a full size fire place. The rest of the office is about the same scheme as a normal office, just desk, chairs, storage space.

10. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

That is what I would die to have is a nice fireplace in my office at home. IIn my office at work.. I would be happy with... well.. A window lol.