Anyone else get jacked about excercising?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Swiftstrike, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I officially got my life back since tax season ended. But since I had no time to excercised I gained roughly 10 lbs (not muscle either). So now I will heading back to my normal lifting routine. About 5 or 6 days a week AND I will be incorporating running 3-4 days a week for 30 minutes.

I am excited although I have never successfully lost weight (because by lifting I putting on more muscle) I think that I may stay the same weight and shed a lot of fat.

Anyways anyone else get excited about excercising after not doing it for a long period.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

No, I'm just the opposite. Once I get out of it for a few weeks or longer, I find it really hard to get back into it. After I get going for a while, that's when I get jacked about it.

3. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

if I haven't excersised in awhile i do get excited about it, especially when i get to lift some weights.

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I always make time to excercise regardless of my schedule, so I can't say I get excited about doing it, it's just the norm for me.

5. patkick

patkick #21

I'm dying over here in need of a workout. I haven't had a good workout in 5 weeks and I need to go to a physcial therapist to get my pelvis and tailbone worked out. My parents are the typical Chinese parents though, who rely too much on Chinese herb medication. They say it's good for my lower back muscles and that I need to wait before wasting money on physical therapy.

Sigh, I know they want the best for me but it's just plain stupid how they think about this matter. I try to convince them that it's not a matter of muscles but it's rather my bone structure and ligaments.

If you don't want to read my rant: yes, I get jacked up after inactivity to work out or play basketball again.

6. padd

padd Registered Member

same here.. thats all i gotta say

7. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I exercise for 2-3 hours every day vigorously, sometimes you barely have the will to continue, I love high school track.

8. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I get more excited when I haven't smoked in awhile and I have a smoke.

I probably should exercise, though. Try to clean all the deep fried goodness, nicotine, and other random bad health shit out of my system.

9. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

I really hate "workout" exercise (weight lifting, jogging) --> It just seems like such a waste of time. :sick:

I much prefer sports, activities, hard labour, etc.; a hundred times more productive and exponentially more fun.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  10. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I don't know if it's that much more productive, but I used to swim about 45 - 50 laps in a pool while I was a lifeguard. I'd do that a few times a week and it was equal to about three miles. I got fucking ripped in no time. Granted I wasn't beefy, I was definitely cut. I miss those times.

Anyway, swimming is great exercise.