Anyone else disgusted by this??

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by kromsales, May 17, 2005.

1. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

I got an email through my auction of course someone promoting thiers. Ok so i delete them all now and dont bother writing back. But I always check them out never adding to my watched auctions. THis one really made me sick to my stomach. Anyone else? or is it just me?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5582266192

2. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

LOL Its a auction about michael jackson luring kids to his car with candy. You win the car and candy and him with the auction..but its over the top IMO

3. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

4. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Grrrrr....that is just disgusting! I'm already down here in the land of the crazies (I just found out reading an article in the paper that FL is 3rd highest in nation under CA & TX for population of prisoners - makes me feel real safe). Every time I turn one of our news channels on down here there's another story from somewhere in this state about someone doing something to a child. Now I have to see the s@$t on eBay too?

5. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

so Jacko wears a bikini... hmm... he's wierder then I thought...

6. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

that's not funny, it's just creepy.

7. lostmymindwith5

lostmymindwith5 Registered Member

It looks like it was pulled.

8. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Well if his anything to do with jocko i dont wanna look he is one sick $#$%^&&

9. Julie

Julie Registered Member

YEAH! WOO-HOO! That was WAY too awful to be on there!

10. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

No fair! I wanna see sick things! (ok not really about children....that's crossing the line big time.....but would have liked to have seen the MJ part)