• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Anyone else been having trouble in GF?

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I'm having trouble loading some pages within GF. I'm not having any trouble elsewhere online, just here.

It's in General Discussion in particular that I seem to have problems loading the pages.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
It's taken me 3 goes to post a new thread in the Role Play forum, i kept gettting the 'Page cannot be displayed' shit. --_--

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I've posted two threads today and they both had to be refreshed in order to post successfully. My normal browsing has been fine though.

viLky

ykLiv
I had the same thing happen, Alt. It caused me to create a double thread a few days ago, too.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
When I first saw this thread earlier, my answer was no. But in the past hour I have encountered some slow loading (or not loading at all unless I hit refresh).

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
It's taken me 3 goes to post a new thread in the Role Play forum, i kept gettting the 'Page cannot be displayed' shit. --_--
Same here guys. I think it is a server issue. Don't worry it will be fixed soon our highly trained staff is on the way

Last edited:

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
It's totally buggered at the moment.

I can't load any general discussion pages.