Anybody who likes hockey?

Discussion in 'Hockey' started by cheezer465, Aug 16, 2007.

1. cheezer465

cheezer465 Registered Member

Does anybody here like hockey?

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Nah, hockey is ok to watch, but I can't get into a league.

3. CaliforniaSteve

CaliforniaSteve Registered Member

Eh, not enough scoring for my personal taste.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Hockey is fun to play, usually boring to watch. I don't like the NHL, but international hockey is sometimes exciting. Soccer > hockey.

5. God_Of_War

God_Of_War Registered Member

I am an elite goaltender at Troy sports arena. I'm serious!

6. Gwiz

Gwiz Registered Member

I do like hockey especially during playoff time. Its too bad that they had a lockout that one year. My favorite player is Pat Lafontain from the St. Louis Blues. Hockey isn't what it used to be and is slowly dying unless something big happens.

7. Mikey

Mikey New Member

Hockey is a nasty sport to play until you play in a real game you dont even know but nhl sucks i would watch hockey on tv now if they had re runs from the bruins 10 years ago that was when hockey was great

8. neum985

neum985 I pwn noobs

i love to watch my redwings there is no sport that compairs in my opinion.

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I never really watched hockey much. I don't see why I wouldn't like it though. It has all the ingredients of a very intense sport. I just always watched basketball and football. Probably doesn't help that I don't even know what channels hockey is even on. Might just be cable channels here because I've never noticed it on regular networks.

10. neum985

neum985 I pwn noobs

The NHL is only on Versus pretty much. every sat. i think they have a game on NBC but i havent really watched one of those since last year. They went with Versus because 1. they payed more and 2. because the NHL would get bumped off ESPN if pretty much anything else was on. Versus dedicates all of their energy it seems on trying to promote hockey. And the NHL will become less and less popular because many cable networks do not even have versus. Unless the NHL does something quick i think they are going to lose a major portion of the fan base becuase they cant even see their own teams play.