• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Anybody Want a TDK Joker Poster?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anybody want a "The Dark Knight" Teaser Poster Version B Doublesided poster, 100% mint, original and rolled? The poster, for those unfamiliar with it, is as follows:

It's fairly rare and a difficult one to find given the fact that it all but vanished to collectors after Heath Ledger's untimely death. As far as I know it was the only double sided Joker poster to be produced for "The Dark Knight" in the US.

There is one other, but as far as I know it was either produced in extremely limited quantities (the doublesided originals) or limited to international markets (where it was still very rare)

I only have one of these and it won't be for sale.

There are a few others but none that I found worthwhile when it came to collecting.

Please note that auctions on eBay such as this are for "reproductions", and are not authentic originals:

THE DARK KNIGHT 27x40 Poster Joker WHY SO SERIOUS cool - eBay (item 260589234505 end time May-19-10 21:47:51 PDT)

Originals of the "Teaser B / Why So Serious" posters are priced quite a bit higher:

Dark Knight : Batman Begins : Two Original 27x40 Poster - eBay (item 170475404840 end time Apr-29-10 19:42:58 PDT)

I have several of the "Why So Serious?" Joker teaser B posters and will consider selling them on a "best offer" basis.

I could also probably be talked into throwing them in as bonus incentives for people who donate large sums of money to GF in the near future. :cool: