• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Anybody remember TAZOs?

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
I was looking at Hybrix's POGS topic, and it got me thinking about the wannabe POGS, the TAZOs. Not to hijack Hybrix's topic again (I did it already with language learning :rolleyes:), I decided to see if any other members remember the TAZO.

They came in Looney Tunes, Star Wars, Simpsons, and Pokemon varieties.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Yees I remember those, had forgotten about them haha. I loved the Looney Tunes ones. :nod:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I don't think they made it to the US. I have only seen the official "Pog" pogs. When pogs were big you only wanted the official ones not the rip offs or generic ones.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Yeah we used to get them in packets of crisps in England. I used to collect them for a while but they got boring pretty fast.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
:eek: This brings back my Primary School days and how much I enjoyed buying crisps just to get a TAZO, god I still got my stash somewhere.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
:eek: This brings back my Primary School days and how much I enjoyed buying crisps just to get a TAZO, god I still got my stash somewhere.
Same here, nostaligia is great. I think there were Mask ones too!

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
I've still got loads somewhere, I'll dig em out sometime probably. I think there WERE Mask ones too!

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I collected the Looney Tunes Tazo's.

They came free in selected packets of Walkers crisps.

My heart used to sink if I didn't find one in my prawn cocktail crisps.