• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Anybody remember POGS?

Schala

Registered Member
I had a whole bunch in like 4th or 5th grade. Then after the fad started to phase out, I think I sold them at a yard sale or something?

viLky

ykLiv
Then after the fad started to phase out, I think I sold them at a yard sale or something?
That's weird, after it was all over I don't remember what I did with the Pogs... Hmm... Maybe my mom got rid of them because didn't want her son playing with Pogs. =D

oXygen

Registered Member
I remember them but I was young at the time but my older brother who pretty much grew up with them at the perfect age loved them.

Buddhz

Registered Member
Oh these were big in England. I had hundreds and I also had a very special gold "slammer". Ooo, and I had an oily coloured one. The memories!

I don't remember what happened to them. I do remember a few games ending in tears though when people got reminded that you were playing for "keepsies"! Oops...

whateverdude_09

Registered Member
DUUUUDE!! i loved them...even though i did not know what to do with them, they had cool pictures on them...so i liked them.

fragile

Registered Member
Me too. I had no clue on how to play with them, I just collected them because of the pictures. Still thought it was fun though.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I remember them; I had a huge collection in elementary school. I just recently saw an extremely large collection of them at a pawn shop the other day.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Yep, I was mad on these about ten years ago.

I remember when playing for keepsies things used to get pretty intense.

I think I threw my collection away.

elcaminojoe

Registered Member
Oh, Hybrix. You have such awesome topics...hehe. gosh i remember Pogs. Those were the times, I remember having one with the Ninja Turtles on it and one with Beavis and Butthead. yeah, I don't remember how to play or what though. The slammer.....pow. then like the ones that flipped picture down, you got to keep....? idk. :stare: