• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Anybody need any Programming assistance?

qwerxz

I think that learning Java itself will be the most useful. If you don't know how to program Java, then the rest won't mean much.
Thanks Mr. Snipes.

Yes, i know basic programming with java.
Would u like to give me some Links of websites.. for .. java.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I don't know any websites for Java. I just have some books that I use.

I would suggest trying to look for Java tutorials by doing a google search. You might be able to find some good sites that way.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I need a program installed on a webpage. I've done this plenty of times, but this one seems a little over my head, there are a lot of dependencies that I don't understand. From reading the pages, I think it would be an hour tops. Can I buy an hour of time? I am going on vacation in 3 weeks and I am going to try to get it done by then, but if we run out of time, it will be after the vacation. I can PM you the webpage that has the details if you are interested. thanks.

Jinx

Hi

I need some assistance on merging to different programs, the one program is a monitor program the other a contract based program, I need to monitor users on the contract program via a cic acd! Thus displaying on a dashboard the user activity....example...lunch.....available...admin....or busy with new contract loading.

Please can you help or maybe suggest a IT company which I can approach?!

charnet3d

I would like to start some java proramming because next year I'll be studying it at college so I want to have a starter, can someone give me some beginner tutorials about Java?
Thanks in advance