• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MLB Anybody involved in online sports betting?

baseball619

If so, what websites do you guys use that have been pretty reliable for payouts and stuff like that?

I'm in Canada and thinking of using Bodog, as they're a Canadian betting company. I haven't had any experience with their payout system though, and that's my main concern. My buddy says he uses Bet365 but I haven't had a chance to talk to him recently about payouts and whether he receives them.

I feel like some of these guys are out to scam you and not give you your payouts and stuff.

Anyone have any advice?

I use to bet on sportsbetting.com not sure if they are still in business. Never got to receive a payout I got my bankroll looking good then I went on a bad streak my own fault and when it was done there was no money to receive. So I quit online gambling and haven't looked back. It sure is fun when your winning though.

baseball619

Col. Aaron Awesome said:
I use to bet on sportsbetting.com not sure if they are still in business. Never got to receive a payout I got my bankroll looking good then I went on a bad streak my own fault and when it was done there was no money to receive. So I quit online gambling and haven't looked back. It sure is fun when your winning though.
It definitely is a lot of fun. Bet365 has awesome baseball props you can bet on, on top of just betting on the games themselves.
Thinking of trying it out again... Like you, I had a good streak going on but then made a foolish bet on something and lost the majority of my bankroll.
Just signed in and saw I had a little bit of money left, but wondered if anyone had any actual experience with the payout/cashout system and receiving their money.