• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Anybody have a Digg account?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
If so, please go here and click the Digg link on the right. I added it kind of late in the game and it bugs me to only see 2 diggs.

The Chronicles of Rick Roll | Official Movie Site & Trailer

Might as well hit up the others while you are at it, if you're in a spammy mood. :nod:

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
God no, nobody goes to Digg. What is this, 2006?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Reddit is a community of self-important dicks that enjoy the smell of their own sweaty feet. Although, they do tend to be the place Digg gets all it's stuff from.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
And Reddit is different from the rest of the internet how exactly?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
You realize how silly that question is, right? Reddit is clearly under the impression it is different somehow. Being a user there for the past year, it's not hard to miss.

Either way, Brix I think you should try advertising on Reddit, you may get a bigger viewing audience.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe. I have a Reddit button on there too at the moment and it only has 1 point. Seems like Facebook, Twitter and StumbleUpon are the fan favorites for this one for now.