• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 Anybody going to buy Halo Wars?

Mattiz28

Registered Member
Title pretty much says it all. I played the demo and did not really like it. Wondering what everyone else thought about it.

Midget

Registered Member
Personally, RTS' belong on the PC. But from some of the demo vids I have seen, it might be a bit fun. I just want the Mythic maps. :lol:

I will probably end up picking it up used.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I disagree, Midget. I believe RTS need to expand to consoles.
I would get Halo Wars, but because Microsoft is unready to exploit the Blu Ray market, they are unwilling to make it for the PS3.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I think it's fair to say that, yes, I fucking will be getting Halo Wars. Halo games are, as a rule, awesome.

I would get Halo Wars, but because Microsoft is unready to exploit the Blu Ray market, they are unwilling to make it for the PS3.
:haha: :birdy:

:raspberry:

Midget

Registered Member
I disagree, Midget. I believe RTS need to expand to consoles.
They may need to expand, but none of the current consoles would be able to run them as needed. LOL, Starcraft 2 on Xbox. The thing would catch on fire. But supposedly Halo Wars simplifies the controls enough to make it work. I would prefer not to get into a discussion about Blue Ray. Great for movies, bad for games.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I will probably be purchasing it. I really don't have a lot of time to game lately though.