• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Anybody else play Guild Wars around here?

kirby_is_kyaan

.....I hear cricket chirps. Being stuck in the last generation of consoles (What am I supposed to do with a Gamecube, anyway?), my computer is what I play the most, and I didn't want to do the whole monthly-fee thing with WoW. So...?:confused:

kirby_is_kyaan

Well, it depends on what you like. there's plenty of strategy with only being able to use 8 skills at a time, there's pvp as well as the main story, but i can't describe it well. Look in wikipedia for "guild wars". I hope to see you there!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I played in the beta but I can't really get into MMORPG's much. It was pretty fun from what I played of it though.

How many expansions have they made for it now?

Teorropy

I played it when it first came out, I didn't really get into it yet. I was actually looking at it the other day, wondering if it got better yet. Is it still free to play or do I have to spend more money every month to keep playing it?