• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Any Tupac fans

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Since Kajin started the Hip-Hop or Rap thread, I was curious to find out if there's any Tupac fans on these forums.

I've been a Tupac fan for about five years now. I enjoy listening to his music. I really like him because of his lyrics, if you listen to Tupac you have to pay attention to the lyrics, all of them tell a story.

It's ashame that he got shot and died because I believe he had a lot to offer to this world and it wasn't just music.

He's my favorite Rapper of all time and I don't see anyone today that is even close to where he was when he was rapping.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I've never really listened to Tupac, but I think he has a badass name.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you like a bit of Rap and you never listened to him then I suggest you guys to do so, because like micfranklin said he's way better then the Rap we here these days.

My favorite song from him is Thugs Lonely Too featuring Nate Dogg. It's a great tune.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I've never really listened to Tupac, but I think he has a badass name.
You should. Listen to his stuff and eventually you'll find one or two albums that you can't put down. Can't argue the man's voice, flow, and the beats his producers get him.

Matriqulated

Future is Fused 3036A.D.
If you a a huge Tupac fan, hes in "Same Song" by Digital Underground. It's a pretty unknown gem.
Shock G put 2pac on the map. Great reference, taking me back to the days I first got heavy into rap. Doowhatchalike around 89' 90. 'I get around' will always be my favorite tupac song, but he has much more profound lyrics than that song in his later albums.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I get around is a great song. Scuba I have to agree with you my friend, I have all his albums and I love just listening to them, theres not one album that isn't great.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Music 4
Babe_Ruth Music 4
Babe_Ruth Music 17
S Art & Creative 4
K Art & Creative 5