• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Any tips??

Mina

Registered Member
Any tips on how to get four rough and tumble little boys to bed early without a fight?? Mommy needs a break!!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
HI. This one allways works on my pet monster. Give them a glass of milk and get them to laydown and watch a movie in the dark. The milk and darkness=kids asleep

PS play a slow or kinda of slow movie

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Benadryl.. and if that doesn't work, try vodka.

I'm JK! (I just beat mine unconscious) :p

Mina

Registered Member
I was trying that one, and it seems to work great with just one, but when you have this many someone has to start something... this time it was pinching people, so he's in time out... I've used everything I know from 12 yrs of being a parent and now I'm at a total loss

I know, I could rock them to sleep... I'm sure I have a few big rocks outside somewhere..

JK I would never do that, but the thought did cross my mind

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
How abought Duct Tape? Superglue? I know how abought velcro?

I it's not funny when you want them to go to sleep. How abought makeing the older one be responisible for the young ones quieting up and going to sleep.
You know hold the allowance or mall money over their heads.
Hey a littlt Blackmale never hurts...

Hey I was gonna use the Vodka for my next one

Last edited:

Mina

Registered Member
The oldest one is the one starting the problems tonight. Wants to see how many times he can make his brothers cry in one day (I hope there is not a world record in that)

Mall money?? I'm not sure my kids know what a mall is :lol: nearest mall is 3 1/2 hours away

I told them to quiet down and watch the movie or we are not going to the party at the school tomarrow and I was gona tell Daddy how bad they were being... It's amazing how quiet they got.... Now to see if they go to sleep

Nanner

Registered Member
LOL Vodka popped into my head too! Must be the drink of choice for all good parents :D

Mine isn't asleep yet either and it's been a looooooong day! Hubby just said "get your jammies" and she went to get them. It's not over yet though. First we do the story....a few begs for another, then hugs, kisses....more hugs and kisses and our traditional "raspberry" to end the evening. (don't ask :lol:) So far so good....works everytime. Then again there is only one of her and she's only 3

GOOD LUCK!

Mina said:
The oldest one is the one starting the problems tonight. Wants to see how many times he can make his brothers cry in one day (I hope there is not a world record in that)

Mall money?? I'm not sure my kids know what a mall is :lol: nearest mall is 3 1/2 hours away

I told them to quiet down and watch the movie or we are not going to the party at the school tomarrow and I was gona tell Daddy how bad they were being... It's amazing how quiet they got.... Now to see if they go to sleep

Oh yeah....how could we all forget threats! That's a parent no brainer!

Last edited:

Mina

Registered Member
Well daddy is working late tonight (pulling an 14 hr shift) so it's just me against the 4 of them

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hmmmmmmmm .Poor kids send them all to me .I got lots of land here and they would have a blast.

But fair warning ..They may not want to come back home :lol:

Kids seem to get there way with me ,,Im a big softy when it comes to kids ..They never do nothing wrong...

Ok im leaving I know someone is gonna want to smack me now :lol:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I Got It!!! How abought we have a giant auction to send our kids to "Doubles Summer Camp" LOL you want them you got them...LOL

It was worth a thought...