Any Tiger Fans?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Sawithere, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Sawithere

Sawithere Registered Member

Anyone out there a Tigers fan. I love the Tigers. We have an excellent looking team this year. Granderson is only going to get better, Ordonez will perform up to par, our only worry will be health. Same problem the Wings run into. Let me know who your favorite Tiger is.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I can't say I'm a huge fan because then I'd be accused of being a fair-weather fan, but I'm a fan by proxy because my sister and her kids are as whacked-out about the Tigers as I am about the Wings.

Zumaya is my favorite. My niece is all about Mags, and my sister has a damn Pudge fathead on her kitchen window. lol.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I've been a Tigers fan for a little bit now. Obviously the Cards come first but the Tigers are in my 5. I mean top 5.

4. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

How can you say that after the whole pine tar incident?! LOL j/k :lol:

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't like the Tigers but they do have a good team, and this year they have one of the scariest line up in the league, they have star players from 1-9, there starting rotation is pretty good, they need a few additions in the bullpen, but other then that there pretty much stack, and if they stay healthy they should win the Central. Watch out for Miguel Cabrera, if healthy he's going to have an MVP type season.

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Is the number of Tiger fans going down yet lol