• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Any Requests?

Julie

Registered Member
I read through all the posts on the "what do you collect" thread...so I'm having a little fun right now trying to find things off this list of what you guys collect & put in ebay for you. And I am just wondering, are there any other requests? You never know...I just might have it here!

TGirl

Registered Member
you know mineeeeeeeee

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
anything strawberries, and winnie the pooh for me hehe but I like the classic pooh best : )

Julie

Registered Member
Oh Bunny...I've got a Winnie The Pooh Bank...wooden, real cute...need to get a battery for the coin slot cuz it will play "It's a Small World"

Angelspeak...what kind of art supplies do you use?

Mary...don't have beer tabs, but will keep my eyes peeled

anyone else?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
tonyspoker said:
Oh Bunny...I've got a Winnie The Pooh Bank...wooden, real cute...need to get a battery for the coin slot cuz it will play "It's a Small World"

Angelspeak...what kind of art supplies do you use?

Mary...don't have beer tabs, but will keep my eyes peeled

anyone else?
Polymer clay, acrylic paints, mica powder, any sculpting tools.