Any real life friends on GF?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I ask because the following people are my closest friends in real life:

Italiano
Nosferatu_Alucard
Rectify88

So we have kind of a crew going on here. Anyone have friends on here? Girlfriends? Boyfriends? Family?

Wade8813

Registered Member
I have a couple friends. Disgruntledmarinf (which is the truncated version of DisgruntledMarinerFan) and I have been friends for several years. He basically only posts on the Baseball draft that I started, though.

Counsellour is also a good friend of mine. He only has one post, and quite likely won't have any more, however.

Saucepan

Registered Member
I have one good friend in the form of Anime_Fan, though he hasn't seem to posted much. I'm acquainted with Pugz, it was her who informed me of this site.

Duchess of Doom is a friend of mine. She lives about 1 1/2 hours drive from me, but is in "The Circle of Trust". We meet up for Scooter Rallies and other events regularly.

Last edited:

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Nope, none.

Hopefully I'll get to meet a few of you and make some mates. I quite like the element of mystery sometimes though.

agphoenix

Everything goes.
no real 3D friends no
I believe I'm becoming friends with a couple here, but it's a shame about the fact that I live here in Italy and most of the people on GF either live in the U.S, the U.K. or the Arctic.
Shame.

Exclusive

Registered Member
I have no real life friends on here or on any other internet game, forum. My internet life is really separate from my real life.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know a few people here who have posted off and on over the years, some more frequently than others. I generally am not a fan of mixing real life and internet life though. I don't actively promote GF to people I know in real life mostly because I like having a place where I can forget about real life. :)

Basically I like keeping the two separate, hence why I could care less for sites like Facebook and MySpace for personal use.

As George Costanza says in Seinfeld, "WORLD ARE COLLIDING!"