Any real life friends on GF?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Merc, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I ask because the following people are my closest friends in real life:

Italiano
    Nosferatu_Alucard
    Rectify88

So we have kind of a crew going on here. Anyone have friends on here? Girlfriends? Boyfriends? Family?

Babe_Ruth likes this.

2. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I have a couple friends. Disgruntledmarinf (which is the truncated version of DisgruntledMarinerFan) and I have been friends for several years. He basically only posts on the Baseball draft that I started, though.

Counsellour is also a good friend of mine. He only has one post, and quite likely won't have any more, however.

3. Saucepan

Saucepan Registered Member

I have one good friend in the form of Anime_Fan, though he hasn't seem to posted much. I'm acquainted with Pugz, it was her who informed me of this site.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I only have one real life friend on General Forum and that would be my twin brother Chris Bosh.

5. UnfinishedSymphon

UnfinishedSymphon Registered Member

Duchess of Doom is a friend of mine. She lives about 1 1/2 hours drive from me, but is in "The Circle of Trust". We meet up for Scooter Rallies and other events regularly.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  6. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Nope, none.

Hopefully I'll get to meet a few of you and make some mates. I quite like the element of mystery sometimes though.

7. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

garret and tyeler
    (if tyeler ever uses his acc)

8. agphoenix

agphoenix Everything goes.

no real 3D friends no
    I believe I'm becoming friends with a couple here, but it's a shame about the fact that I live here in Italy and most of the people on GF either live in the U.S, the U.K. or the Arctic.
    Shame.

9. Exclusive

Exclusive Registered Member

I have no real life friends on here or on any other internet game, forum. My internet life is really separate from my real life.

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I know a few people here who have posted off and on over the years, some more frequently than others. I generally am not a fan of mixing real life and internet life though. I don't actively promote GF to people I know in real life mostly because I like having a place where I can forget about real life. :)

Basically I like keeping the two separate, hence why I could care less for sites like Facebook and MySpace for personal use.

As George Costanza says in Seinfeld, "WORLD ARE COLLIDING!"