• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Any poker players?

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I used to love sittin around playing 5 card stud with the family, on those really rare occasions we had all gotten together. I have also played a little on "pokerroom.com"

I havent been to the site in months lol. Im just not that into it.

precision

Registered Member
Don't play anymore...I waste PLENTY of money on other stuff without giving it away.

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
I wish I could get my family to play more often....my dad's too lazy to organize it, lol. Right now my poker playing is limited to freerolls on absolutepoker....i decided i need to read more theory before i play more money games...you can make money playing...just have to know what you are doing..i have decided i don't know what i'm doing yet, but its still fun

trctrnut

I was addicted to playin freerolls on AP for a while, used to stay up most of the night playing, and only sleep an hour or two, but now I have it under control. lol

heatherpetersen

Hi, I love playing poker usually at UBPOKER.com online it's a great game. My game is also texas holdem. I'm from minnesota and the only place to play is canturbury downs about 2 hours away and it's along drive so I don't get there as often as I like. I also like to watch on tv the WSOP and the celebrity poker show down it's fun just to watch. you could call me a poker freak. Its the best game out there in my book

garetvet44

Registered Member
Hi Heather!

Well, I get to play video poker most every day on slot machines for free! I am a slot repair technician so after I repair the games I have to test them. Secrets of winning? Well......hmmmmm ;)

trees

Registered Member
Well I do not play poker, but I do gamble.........

Every time I try to list something to make it big,

I loose all the time when I gamble........

LOL