• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

any poem lovers here? who's your fave?

sweet_mayhem

Registered Member
although i'm fond of reading poems of various authors, my favorites are angelo suarez, nerissa guevarra and pablo neruda. i could spend my whole day just reading their poems and writing about them. :)

rubybug

I love just about any poem and poet out there. I really love haiku poetry. It's fun to write, to come up with cool unique ideas.

sweet_mayhem

Registered Member
I love just about any poem and poet out there. I really love haiku poetry. It's fun to write, to come up with cool unique ideas.
oh, i love writing haikus, too! i used to visit poetry.com and join the haiku contest. although it may be nice to win a mouse pad with your own haiku on it, what feels even better is being able to create a haiku out of the most mundane pictures. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Doc Bathroom Wall 6
shadowchild Art & Creative 1
sunrise General Discussion 4
T Bathroom Wall 0
generalblue Bathroom Wall 10