• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Any plans for this summer?

A

Angel03

I will be at home working, going to my cousin's wedding, taking my summer sociology class, summer reading, running(when I can make time to do so), and anything else that comes to mind.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'm probably going to stay home and start prepping for the SAT stuff. We might go to San Fransisco for a vacation. And I'll be starting driver's ed

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I'm going to Europe for two weeks, then coming back, summer session of college, and working.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

New York is first, flying out to London, then Paris, then Brussels, then Amsterdam.

P

pasteycracker

Holy shit dude, I was in London last summer...

If you happen to be in London on a Sunday try to get to Westminster Abby for their church service... I don't care if you're religious or not, just to be inside that building is just AMAZING. My family went to a Sunday afternoon service and they had a choir and everything come down and sing and shit. London is just an amazing place in general. :]

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I'm mostly looking forward to Amsterdam, though I dont figure I'll remember much.

B

bmxbunnie17

nuttin realy

chilling with my friends
chilling with my new girlfriend
hustling to get my paper right
goin to anamie next sjc philly and may sjc in canada and maybe i will go to nats

merob

Boom!
*sings step out by busy signal*

[Hook]
Wuk gal
Buss guns
Smoke weed
Have fun (wah mi do)
Wuk gal
Buss guns
Smoke weed
Count G's

I have no idea what wuk gal is, but everything else is coo.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
From June 5th to July 10th I'm doing work experience and will be going to Download '06. The rest of the time I will be at home doing jack.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EllyDicious General Discussion 9
EllyDicious General Discussion 14
Mirage General Discussion 13
amjhdrummer General Discussion 13
Mirage General Discussion 3