• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Any plans for this summer?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Trust me my friend we will be picking up every night, dont worry about that, it's going to be so much fun, where all big drinkers so it's going to be a mess lol.

Blur

iPimp
take a few 101 classes at this college, build a online portfolio and also a paper one, not gettin a job i dont think, chill with buds, smoke lot of bud, drink lot of beer, watch many movies, do stuff with girl, sleep, make beats, chill at this forum

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow your summer is going to be pack. But I dont understand people who wont have any summer jobs because wont you need any money for the summer, if you go out and stuff.

Blur

iPimp
i sell beats online, thas all the cash i need considerin i can sell a beat for around 150

P

pasteycracker

I'm going to be working my ass off. I'm moving out of the house in like 2 weeks and I'm going to be taking calculus 3, college chemistry 1, and some programming class. It seems like I never get a break off school. :]

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow that's a lot of cash there Blur hopefully you'll make lots of cash this summer. Also Pastey you'll be busy with some school work dont slack off you hear.

Blur

iPimp
sc00p G with that calculus! im in the first part of that shit...2nd next year then when i get to college i dont know if ill keep goin. what u taking it for?

P

pasteycracker

VC: yes sir... :(
lol. It'll be cool because I won't be living at home. I'll actually be able to get shit done. :]

Blur: hahaha. I'm going into Computer Information Science and Engineering. SOUNDS LIKE FUN EH? But Calculus 1 was cool. Calculus 2 was a bitch... but I hear Calculus 3 isn't as hard as 2... I'm looking forward to it because I haven't taken math in over a year.... I did take Differential Equations after calculus 2 and that was pretty cool. Not really that hard, but it had a shitload of long problems. haha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lol, no I know your going to have lots of work to do, but dont forget to have fun at the same time, because if your not then your summer will be boring as hell.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
My birthday is during the summer hols...so that i guess, it'll be nothing special...and i might be taking driving lessons. I'm gonna crash, yay! ^___^

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EllyDicious General Discussion 9
EllyDicious General Discussion 14
Mirage General Discussion 13
amjhdrummer General Discussion 13
Mirage General Discussion 3