• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Any plans for this summer?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering if you guys had any plans for this summer? I will do a lot of things this summer but the biggest one is I am going to Wasaga Beach for one week with 15 other guys, it's going to be so much fun, and I'll be drunk almost the entire time, I can't wait.

L

lilbballfrk

mmm.. sit home.. hang out.. summer school.. dance lessons.. yep, thats my break =D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lol so you'll have lots of time to post on the forums then lol, that's great. Well your still young so you cant really do anything that will lots of fun, but wait till you get to be 16+ then you'll have great summers.

Malificus

Likes snow
I was going to get a job working for my dad, but some problems came up and I can't do that anymore, so I'm not sure what I'll be doing, I'll probably try to find a different job for the summer first though, but atr the moment, my summer's open. As it is now, I'll probably visit family, and do stuffs at home.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Definitely at least a summer job, possibly take some classes at a community college to get some extra credits and GPA boost, but depends on if I'm superlazy or not. Lots of hanging out with friends and generally having a good time.

B

barfootboards

15 other guys? you better get bitches or its a sausage fest

umm, sleep in every morning, go out every night and do NOTHINGGGG i cant wait

Ã

Æshættr

I'm going to be working full time, it's only $7.75/hr for now and I'll need the cash to move out next year.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Yup. My plans or the same. Just increased time to some things and decreased in others. I plan on working, playing yugioh, chilling wiht wifey, and going to school. Of course since school will be shorten i can do the other things more.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EllyDicious General Discussion 9
EllyDicious General Discussion 14
Mirage General Discussion 13
amjhdrummer General Discussion 13
Mirage General Discussion 3