Any Peter Schiff Fans?

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by MenInTights, Apr 2, 2010.

1. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

I just found out Schiff is running for Senate in Connecticut. Personally, I'm a big Schiff fan. His writings were instrumental in my decisions to take a night job and store food. He wrote the feel good hit of 2007: Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse. I heard Halmark is making a movie out of it. :lol:
    This video is worth watching, he actually nailed the collapse before it happened. This is several clips from 2006-2007 of Schiff nailing what was about to happen.

YouTube - Peter Schiff Was Right 2006 - 2007 (2nd Edition)

No lie, Schiff is a spooky dude sometimes, but he's got a lot of credibility to back up what he says and I really like his ideas of radical cuts in government and taxes. Most of all, I think its important to have a guy like this out there pushing us to radical cuts in taxation and spending. Getting some of what Schiff proposes would be a good first step.

2. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I saw a clip once of him on a panel sometime in 2006-2007 and he was talking about the housing market about to crash and the economy as whole about to crash and most on the panel were pretty much laughing at him. And he nailed exactly what was about to happen.

3. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag