• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NES Any Original Zelda Players?

dDave

V.I.P.
I got really really far in world 1 but Ganon kept killing me and I kept getting lost in the dungeon.
If you name your file Link then you can start in the second world, but i am not a cheater in games especially Zelda.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I've beaten all of the Zelda games up to Majora's Mask (which I haven't finished... it was part of my "Zelda Quest" that failed.) I've been meaning to get back on that. I had a lot of fun with Zelda 2 because it's such a unique game.

dDave

V.I.P.
Yeah Zelda II was fun, I really liked the way how it switches from over world view to sidecrsolling view for villages, fields, dungeons, etc. But I never got very far.

Doc

V.I.P.
You should play through it, it's a great feeling to beat it.

Teorropy

I have the game, and beat it. I wanted to go through it again for old times sake.

I can't get it to work. Oh well, it was a great game.

Doc

V.I.P.
I had the promotional disc with the four games on it, and I traded it in. I still feel that has been a huge mistake, and I want to get it back again.

dDave

V.I.P.
I have the promotional disc too but my gamecube is broken and I don't have a wii so I can't really do much but N64 and computer games. I did however completely finish off Ocarina Of Time 100% there was nothing left to do

Doc

V.I.P.
You've gotta love that sense of accomplishment. I'm going to re-buy the collector's disk when I get a Wii. It's possible to play every console Zelda, ever, on the Gamecube. All they need is a GBA adapter for the Wii, and it'll be done.

dDave

V.I.P.
I can't play it anymore since my Gamecube is broken and I haven't got a chance to get a new one. When I get a new one then I will probably go and finish the final dungeon adn kill Ganon, I was stuck anyway so it doesn't matter, Ganon was too hard for me. I think that I remember seeing somebody do the entire first Zelda game in like 15 minutes or something you can find the video on the internet, I am not thinking of Mario 64 in 20 minutes.

Doc

V.I.P.
I'd rather see the long video of someone beating the game without glitches than someone who had used various glitches and tricks to beat the game illegitametly.

Check out the Metroid Prime speed runs. I've never seen such a high level of play than the people who figure out the quickest route through that game.