Wii Any One Here Have a Nintendo Wii ???

I love my Nintendo Wii and I have 31 games for it and a backup Nintendo Wii as well.

I wonder why they didn't make the Wii play music CDs and DVDs ???

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
The Wii was made as cheaply as possible. It was lacking in features and that’s ok, it did what it was designed to do. The video output quality was actually slightly worse than its predecessor, the Nintendo GameCube. Both consoles ran 480i or 480p depending on the cable used.

I have a Wii, haven’t used it in a long while. I have a good number of accessories and games for it though.

I love the Wii because you are actually making the motions as if you were playing the game for real not just pressing a bunch of buttons. . . . . . .

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I love the Wii because you are actually making the motions as if you were playing the game for real not just pressing a bunch of buttons. . . . . . .
Sort of. There were a lot of major inconsistencies with the way it worked. The games that used the Motion+ technology were definitely a bit better.

I liked the games that made use of the motion technology in terms of motion control accuracy.

I think they struck the perfect balance with Mario Galaxy. I didn’t like Mario Kart Wii that much but the control scheme was really good.

An example of overuse is Zelda - Skyward Sword. It was just too much to always require precision and holding your hand in all kinds of weird ways. I still finished the game but the motion controls took away from the experience.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I loved the Wii as much as the next Nintendo guy, but you should grab the switch. It's way more fun.