Any of you in any kind of sports league?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anyone here play in a sports league? If so which sport(s) do you play?

I'm currently in two Softball leagues, one of our teams is really good and we're currently in first place. The other not so much. It's pretty frustrating to play for the team that isn't so good, since 75% of the people on this team don't try and could care less if they won or lose, which really makes me mad. Just for an example, this one lady on our team, will say around the fifth inning "let's ask the other team if they want to stop to play so we can go for dinner" like seriously, if you don't want to play then stop showing up.

I also subtitute for a dodgeball team from time to time.

How about you guys?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm not in any sports leagues, but I would love to find a softball league to join. Like you, I would get really frustrated if my team didn't try. I'd want to be in a competitive league, but not so competitive to the point where it's too serious.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was in a softball year a couple years ago and loved it. Hit about .750 haha...the idiots see a lefty at the plate and immediately shift to my right so I'd just hit the ball to third base and out run it almost every time. People never learn.

I've been in numerous indoor soccer leagues as well. Those are really fun.

My bowling league starts back up in August too.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I've played in softball and basketball leagues, the last time just a couple of years ago. I've also been in bowling leagues and some buddies of mine and I are talking about doing it again this year. I've tried flag football leagues but that's more of a speed game and thus not very much for me :lol: