Any Nascar Fans here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kromsales, Apr 19, 2005.

1. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

I LOVE it! Never miss a race. Whole house is Nascar LOL Anyhow thats what I do when I am not ebaying. I also make signatures for people in forums LOL

2. teena

teena Registered Member

Oh Yeah! Me and my husband are HUGE Nascar fans! We have every 1:24 car that Jr has ever run and we never miss a race! We use to live 15 min from the track in Texas and would go every year! I plan on going to the race in Nov cant wait! :D

3. kyrie

kyrie Registered Member

I started getting into Nascar when I met my husband about 5 years ago. I like Tony Stewart. I got into collecting his cars and stuff but have cooled down a bit here lately. I went to my first race here in Texas 2 years ago. I loved it.
    My husband likes Bobby Labonte. He collects Bobby stuff. Our computer room is full of their stuff. Last year my husband worked a wreck for one of the big wigs of Interstate Batteries son. (my husband is a Tx Highway Patrolman) My husband and the man became friends. The man sent my husband and my son autographed Bobby Labonte stuff a couple of weeks later. Everything from the car, semi, jackets and t-shirts.
    Im hoping one day he will work a wreck for the CEO of Home Depots son LOL

Who is your favorite driver?

~kyrie~

4. kromsales

That is great! I am a Gordon and Johnson fan. I do have others I root for tho. I like stewart too ;) Texas is a great race! I havent been to tx yet..even tho its not far from here. But I did go to Vegas. It was amazing. We met Dale Jarrett, Kenny Wallace, Jeff Burton, Kyle Petty, Kenny Schrader, Greg Biffle, and Ricky Rudd. It was the time of my life! :)

5. kyrie

kyrie Registered Member

I like watching Dale Jarretts commercials. Most all of the Nascar commercials crack me up.
    I also like Kevin Harvick. My daughter likes Gordon just cause she thinks he is Hot. *rolls eyes* I like Gordon. He is an awesome driver.

~kyrie~

6. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

My wife is a bigger NASCAR fan than I am.. I like races, as long as Im there... I dont like watching on TV so much.

This is the first year that I dont think I will make it to a race. I always got free tickets from Marlboro for the Indycar series... but you had to reserve in advance, and the race fell on a Sat. this year, se I was unable to go

7. kromsales

There is nothing like going to a race and experiencing it first hand. It was amazing in Vegas. My husbands family usually goes to Texas every year since its driving distance. But this year we just dont have the $ to go. But next year we are going to Bristol. My BIL gets guarenteed tickets every year. And they always take one of the BIL with them. This year is my Dh's turn and of course I get to go too! I cant wait!

8. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

You can count me in . Ben a fan for over 11 years . My father got me hooked. I had the strange luck to move back to my dad's home town (Ramdelmen N.C).
    Little did I know that my father and R.Petty were close friends.They grew up togeather.I didn't know that. AS I got older My dad introduced me to sevral nascar drivers that he new and grew up with. So you might say NASCAR is in my blood. :D
    Till next time............. :warp:

9. kromsales

Very cool!

10. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

I'm a fan!! Wanna know how I picked my driver? I thumbed through a book of all the drivers and picked the one I thought was best looking! LOL

#48!!! GOOO JIMMY JOHNSON!