Any Musicians?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by compudoc, Nov 27, 2005.

1. compudoc

compudoc Registered Member

What instruments?
    How long have you been playing?
    Favorite styles to play.

Me I play guitar, sing, and make digital music. Been doing so for about 20 years except the digital part (7 years). I enjoy performing Jazz, Metal, Classic Rock, blues, and Classical, and blue grass.

AngelsPeak likes this.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I bought a guitar but never had time to play it. I still want to learn but I need to get a different one first. The one I have would be hard to learn on, but it sounds nice when played by someone who knows what they are doing. :)

Then I bought some drums a few months ago, but sold those since then. Decided I will wait.

The closest I have come to being a musician is I wrote a few songs completely on the PC using some good MIDI software that I bought. They sound decent but I want to learn to play piano and guitar so I can rerecord them how they are meant to sound. :D

3. RossDude

RossDude Beep

I've been playing drums for 7 years, and making digital music for 4 years. I play drums in a band, which has yet to really take off considering we just got together, and I've released 4 techno albums (nothing big, I just sell 'em for $3 each). To be honest though, looking back, I don't really care for my first 3 albums, but I'm really proud of my 4th. If you want me to upload any songs, just say so. :cool:

AngelsPeak likes this.
  4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I have a couple guitars and a bass that I play on occasion, mostly just to have something to do on the side. I'm not very good, and don't know many of the notes. It's just a little thing I do when I don't have much else to do.

5. compudoc

compudoc Registered Member

Id like to hear your stuff RossDude. Yours and everyone elses. I love music and believe even those that can only hum have something to contribute.

6. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

i play the bass and guitar. i've been playing for around 6-7 years on and off.

i've only been on stage once, and it was to play a song with one of my favorite bands, the Groovie Ghoulies.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  7. RossDude

RossDude Beep

Well, here is a song off of my 4th album:

http://media.putfile.com/Ross33-by-Ross

Let me know if there are any problems, that is the best free file hosting site I could find on short notice.

8. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

Used to play the Alto Sax for about 5ys. Now I do not play anthing but am gradually learning how to play the guitar.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I played piano for a few years back in the day. I suck now though. I'd love to be able to play either guitar or drums.

10. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

i too used to play the piano when i was a kid [ forgot to mention that ]. but i don't play anymore.

i still want to learn moonlight sonata on the piano though.