• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Any Musicians?

compudoc

Registered Member
What instruments?
How long have you been playing?
Favorite styles to play.

Me I play guitar, sing, and make digital music. Been doing so for about 20 years except the digital part (7 years). I enjoy performing Jazz, Metal, Classic Rock, blues, and Classical, and blue grass.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I bought a guitar but never had time to play it. I still want to learn but I need to get a different one first. The one I have would be hard to learn on, but it sounds nice when played by someone who knows what they are doing. :)

Then I bought some drums a few months ago, but sold those since then. Decided I will wait.

The closest I have come to being a musician is I wrote a few songs completely on the PC using some good MIDI software that I bought. They sound decent but I want to learn to play piano and guitar so I can rerecord them how they are meant to sound. :D

I've been playing drums for 7 years, and making digital music for 4 years. I play drums in a band, which has yet to really take off considering we just got together, and I've released 4 techno albums (nothing big, I just sell 'em for $3 each). To be honest though, looking back, I don't really care for my first 3 albums, but I'm really proud of my 4th. If you want me to upload any songs, just say so. :cool:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I have a couple guitars and a bass that I play on occasion, mostly just to have something to do on the side. I'm not very good, and don't know many of the notes. It's just a little thing I do when I don't have much else to do.

compudoc

Registered Member
Id like to hear your stuff RossDude. Yours and everyone elses. I love music and believe even those that can only hum have something to contribute.

Wrecked

Registered Member
i play the bass and guitar. i've been playing for around 6-7 years on and off.

i've only been on stage once, and it was to play a song with one of my favorite bands, the Groovie Ghoulies.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I played piano for a few years back in the day. I suck now though. I'd love to be able to play either guitar or drums.

Wrecked

Registered Member
i too used to play the piano when i was a kid [ forgot to mention that ]. but i don't play anymore.

i still want to learn moonlight sonata on the piano though.