Any metal fans here?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Protostar, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Protostar

Protostar Guest

I'm looking through the threads, and I don't see any metal bands in any thread titles. Any fans of heavy/black/death metal here?

2. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Yes, but unfortunately I think we're the only ones who love black or death metal. What a shame.

3. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I listen to heavy and thrash metal, but mostly i've shifted to heavy metal/industrial hybrids.

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Not me. I like music that actually sounds good.

5. T-Bag

T-Bag Guest

I only listen to KoRn but that's Nu-metal

6. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

I listen to all kinds of rock and metal....theres just too many bands to keep track of.

7. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I listen to many different types of metal. Nu, death, black, thrash, rapcore etc

8. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

I like the old Metal stuff.

Metallica, AC/DC, all that good stuff.

Not too big on the death metal though.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Death metal is arguably not music. I mean, it seems to be mostly about the energy of music because the words are incomprehensible and when you find out what they're saying, you realize you were better off not knowing.

10. Death metal is not music? That's quite a load of shit. Go listen to Necrophagist and you tell me that they don't have skill. if you can't understand the lyrics, then go look them up. not a big deal. But to just say that it's not real music because of the lyrics is retarded.

I will slightly agree with you however. To the untrained ear it probably doesn't sound like music.