PlayStation 2 Any Koei fans?!?!

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
Soo is there anyone here fans of the game makers Koei!?

I'm a HUGE fan of the Samurai Warriors series! I have the whole series of Samurai Warriors x)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I like the Dynasty Warriors series, with DW 5: Empires being my favorite of them all. I've never actually played the Samurai Warriors games, clarify the differences for me, please?

Also, Lu Bu is a monster and no one can touch Ma Chao on a horse.

I like the Dynasty Warriors series, with DW 5: Empires being my favorite of them all. I've never actually played the Samurai Warriors games, clarify the differences for me, please?

Also, Lu Bu is a monster and no one can touch Ma Chao on a horse.
The differences is their cultures ,The game play is the same Hacking and slashing and different missions and characters and age and place 8D

I really like the "Warriors" series of games. I only have Samurai Warriors 1 but it was really good, if short. Dynasty Warriors 5 was really good as well, and Zhou Tai kicks ass!

I always manage to fall behind in the release of these games though, and beyond the first week or so no stores really bother to carry them, which sucks...

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I'm a pretty big fan of the Dynasty Warriors series, though I don't like the stagnation of the series-there isn't much improvement from one game to the next, and it's disappointing.

However, I do love the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series the most, because of its attention to detail, deep character development, and ability to create a new, thriving empire from scratch using statecraft and your own wits.

Samurai Warriors...eh, whatever, it's a ripoff of the Dynasty Warriors series, and I prefer post-Han Chinese history to warring states-era Japanese history.