PlayStation 2 Any Koei fans?!?!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Hanzo_Hattori, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Soo is there anyone here fans of the game makers Koei!?

I'm a HUGE fan of the Samurai Warriors series! I have the whole series of Samurai Warriors x)

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I like the Dynasty Warriors series, with DW 5: Empires being my favorite of them all. I've never actually played the Samurai Warriors games, clarify the differences for me, please?

Also, Lu Bu is a monster and no one can touch Ma Chao on a horse.

3. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

The differences is their cultures ,The game play is the same Hacking and slashing and different missions and characters and age and place 8D

4. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I really like the "Warriors" series of games. I only have Samurai Warriors 1 but it was really good, if short. Dynasty Warriors 5 was really good as well, and Zhou Tai kicks ass!

I always manage to fall behind in the release of these games though, and beyond the first week or so no stores really bother to carry them, which sucks...

5. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I'm a pretty big fan of the Dynasty Warriors series, though I don't like the stagnation of the series-there isn't much improvement from one game to the next, and it's disappointing.

However, I do love the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series the most, because of its attention to detail, deep character development, and ability to create a new, thriving empire from scratch using statecraft and your own wits.

Samurai Warriors...eh, whatever, it's a ripoff of the Dynasty Warriors series, and I prefer post-Han Chinese history to warring states-era Japanese history.