• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Any knitters?

technoflutemom

Registered Member
I am addicted to knitting! I keep two projects going at a time -- one challenging one where I have to count and pay attention, one easy one that I can just grab when watching TV. It keeps me from snacking and makes me feel productive. I currently have a wool Aran wall hanging as my challenge and an angora scarf as my easy. They'll both be Christmas presents for family.

Anyone else a knitter? What's on your needles?

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I kinda sorta knit :D

I started going to a knitting class two years ago and made a sweater for my daughter. it took me so long I had to turn it into a dress :-/ but it's very pretty hehe

then I just got so busy and didn't do anything. I just started going to the class again last thursday. I'm going to make some sort of shawl for my daughter this year. I have only seen the picture of it. I will be getting the pattern on the next thursday that we meet. we meet every other thursday.:nod:

I like knitting, it's pretty fun, and I know I could get addicted to it if I could just find the time! :lol:

sbarber77

Registered Member
I have yet to learn to knit. I tried it when I was younger and remember being very frusterated because my stitiches always seemed too tight or too loose or too something else.

I would really like to get my grandma to teach me though. Seems like a nice thing we could do together!

mamab

Registered Member
I think it's great that you knit. I've tried a time or two, but never quite got the hang of it. I used to crochet, but haven't done that in too many years to count. It seems my only hobby nowadays is anything to do with computers. Oh well . . . .

Chandra

sbarber77 ~ Do that!!! I wish I could have learned a few things from my Grandma before she passed away.

I knit wonderful scarves, but that's as fancy as I get. There is a nice scarf on my knitting needles right now ... packed away somewhere from our recent move. :rolleyes: