• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Any Keith Urban Fans Here?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anyone else listen to Keith Urban? (FYI just married Nicole Kidman a few months back). He's a country/pop singer and I have to say that I like ALL of his stuff, which is rare for me.

Some samples of his tracks on his last CD: http://www.keithurban.net/music/

I have all of his CD's now and find it very relaxing. I wouldn't consider myself a country music fan, and actually I hardly like any country, but I really started liking his stuff after hearing it a few times and eventually got the CD's and heard the rest.

http://www.keithurban.net/main/index.htm

Anyway, he has a new CD coming out soon called "Love, Pain & the whole crazy thing."

I'll definitely be buying it when it is released. :)

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I am. I don't listen very often. The radio in my car went out and that is usually the only time I listen, but I do like his music. I would probably buy some of his CDs but money is an issue right now.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I don't listen to much country these days, I'm quite sick of it. Keith Urban is very good, he has an excellent voice.

Do you know if he writes his own songs, or has a writer? Either way, they're very well written.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm fairly sure he writes his own songs. I agree though that they are very well written though. Unlike some artists who's songs seem forced in spots, his flow and just "work."

I don't listen to much country either but I make an exception for his stuff because I find it much better than the classic "square dance" style.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
I'm not gonna lie, I hate almost all country music. Keith Urban is the exception. He has some good songs and he can actually play the guitar, not just play a few strums like most of the posers

dDave

V.I.P.
Keith Urban creates a new definition for Country Music because his music far surpasses all the rest of country, he can also sing really well, He is going to become the worlds most famous country singer someday, he really does have a skill of writing country music that I wish I had.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kind of an old thread but I figured I'd bump it instead of making a new one. Any other Keith Urban fans here?

I have all his CD's including his live DVD concert.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Hockey 3
Vixen Music 0
Millz Hockey 6
Turbo Hockey 0
keithyul Introductions 3