Any good christian hip-hop and metal?

Discussion in 'Music' started by psp_dude52, Dec 18, 2009.

1. psp_dude52

psp_dude52 New Member

I am in need of a good christian metal band and also a good christian rap/hip-hop artist. if u no any could u please let me know. thnx:D:bow:

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

SuiGeneris likes this.
  4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

P.O.D. is decent. Well was decent I haven't listened to them for about 5 years.

5. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

(Note - I don't tend to differentiate between metal and other forms of hard rock)

Some of my favorites -

Red, POD, Skillet, Flyleaf, Decyfer Down, Pillar, Anberlin, Fireflight, Seventh Day Slumber

(Rap/Hip-hop)
    TobyMac, Lecrae, Manafest, GRITS, KJ-52 (I really like a few of his songs, don't like the others so much. I know some people that do like them, however), Tedashii, Flame

6. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

Why are you in need?

Brian Welch, former guitarist of Korn became a Christian. I'd imagine he does Christian music. I can't check it out now as I'm listening to some meditation music, and to hear 'metal or hip' would do my nut in.

7. knoxbox

knoxbox Registered Member

wow brian of korn went christian did he leave korn? sorry used to be one of my fav bands haven't listend to them in forever...

back to topic...

there is always old school dj talk ;) lol.

flyleaf is christian thats new to me... hrm... interesting.

8. Dekzper

Dekzper Registered Member

I can think of 3 good Christian metal bands:
    The Devil Wears Prada, A Day To Remember, and a new unsigned band called Call Me Sir. The last one has a style similar to Sky Eats Airplane.

9. Fusious

Fusious Registered Member

Lecrae is a great christian hip-hop artist. Along with Trip-lee. Not to sure about christian metal though. Go to pandora and type in lecrae for a radio station and it will bring up lots of christian hip-hop artists.

10. Dekzper

Dekzper Registered Member

Oops! Forgot the hip-hop thing, sorry. Relient K is Christian hip-hop and I think they're really great. Might also check Deepspace5 & Knowdaverbs. The last one has gained a lot of respect, recently, in the Christian music industry.