• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo 64 Any Goldeneye Hackers?

ColdShadowX

Hi! I am a goldeneye hacker! I was just wondering if there were any other hackers.

Thanks

:D

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Like with the GameShark? I hacked several things back in the day but I don't remember what I did. I created some custom cheats with the gameshark I had. It let me enter a debug mode and I could test things to catch differnces in code and change the variables next time the system flagged them.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wasn't even aware of that. Editing levels on the N64 version? Does it goof up your game? And how do you get them on your cartridge? DexDrive?

ColdShadowX

They do not goof up you're cartridge. It is best to have an emulator. Contact sub drag at RareWitchProject and he'll tell ya what to do,

How to get them on the console is the ol.. Pin cord to gameshark trick. Where you get a gameshark pro 3.3 with a LED and plug a 25 Male to Female Pin Cord into the gameshark and the other into you're computer. Then you detect the codes for you're level. Then you just export dem in to the gameshark you see them in the start menu in scelect codes. and then play!

Emulators are the best though