TV Any "Dog The Bounty Hunter" Fans Here ??

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by ATARIGUY, Oct 25, 2008.

1. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

I have 6 blank video tapes full of Dog The Bounty Hunter.

I even printed out labels for them too but I had to surf the net for a few pics though.

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Before I came out to college, me and my mom would watch it all the time. It was one of my favorite shoes because everyone on there seemed down to earth and it wasn't fake.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I never liked the show to begin with, but after his racist rant that was all over the internet I lost all respect for the guy.

4. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I actually really like the show, but I hardly ever catch it when it is on. In fact, I have no idea when it does come on. It seems like it isn't on as frequently as it used to be. Maybe that is because of the controversy with him making racial remarks.

Do you like that show about the guys that repo peoples cars? I like that one even more than Dog the Bounty Hunter, and I have no clue if it is on anymore.

5. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

i didnt know about his racist rant? what was it about and who in particular was he ranting against? (what race?) or was it just other races in general?

i used to watch it alot but then i kinda got fed up of it.......:shifteyes:

if it was on i would have a glimse at it and maybe continue watching it...thats if nothing else on tv took my fancy

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

7. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

I'm a dog fan, love that show.
    I actively ignore the rant, the show can still entertain me, also just look at that guy, we shouldn't be surprised if he's kind of racist.

8. padd

padd Registered Member

I like the show but I hate Dog. He thinks he has every right in the world to go into peoples houses without a warrant, if he came into my house without a warrant i would knock him the fuck out.. that is called home invasion.. you can go to jail for that right?

btw SO WHAT if he made a racist rant. Look at all these black rappers and comedians they all call us crackers and rednecks who live in trailer parks and eat mayonaise sandwiches, but if we say they eat soup and live off welfare checks it would be a big deal. If any one didn't like his comment theyd have gone to knock him out by now. I dont think blacks care if people are racist.. everyone is racist.

Duke1985 likes this.
  9. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

He is a licensed bounty hunter though. You can't just go down to the DMV and pick up a bounty hunting license. Also in alot of episodes you see police helping him out. I'm sure has some legal rights as a bounty hunter, they have had people who interfered with their investigations picked up for obstruction of justice.

I mean bailjumpers are fugatives, they got out on bail and ran instead of going to trial, the people that are hired to go get them have to have some sort of legal rights to be doing what their doing.

Where Dog crossed the line is when he left the country to get that baby raper, don't get me wrong I hate baby rapers but you can't just go into another country hunting fugatives without working something out with that country's government.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  10. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

The rant was a private matter and his son (not one on the show) made it public and I personally hold nothing against him as it has NOTHING to do with the show whatsoever

Wednesday nights from 7pm to 10pm
    some weekdays 1pm to 2pm
    some weeknights midnight to 2am

Lyssa is a babe IMO

[​IMG]

Ya good show and people are just freakin stupid on that show

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008