Any country music fans?

Discussion in 'Music' started by horsefan, Apr 4, 2009.

1. horsefan

horsefan New Member

Does anyone like country music?I do its the only music i listen to.:);):nod::D:p:lick:

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Tucker is going to hate me for saying this, but I'm slightly partial to a bit of Loretta Lynn now and again.

Actually, I can think of a couple more country artists that I'd listen to, but it's definately not a genre I know much about or care for.

Tucker likes this.
  3. jereemiah

jereemiah Registered Member

i like country music, but i prefer country music played on wooden instruments. i'm not much of a fan of what is called country music today, which is really a rock/country hybrid. i really love the old timers. hank williams, sr., hank thompson, cowboy copas, patsy cline, kitty wells, the carter family, etc.

jeree

4. me2la

me2la Registered Member

I like josh turner..as far a newer music..but I also enjoy hank williams sr and some old johnny cash. I am married to a vinyl album collector (whom I love very much..lol) and I get to listen to a range of wonder music over our 20 years together.

5. teron

teron Registered Member

I like myself a little bit of country, not too much, not too little.

However I'm huge on Carrie Underwood; actually, I don't think there's a guy in the world who's not a fan. :)

6. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

I have spurts of loving country music. I haven't had one for a while, but there are definitely quite a few songs I enjoy, mostly older ones.

7. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I grew up on it.

I enjoy these guys the most...

Hank Williams Jr.
    Garth Brooks
    Shenandoah
    George Jones
    Willie Nelson
    George Strait
    Tim McGraw

8. Smoke22

Smoke22 Registered Member

I love all country music no madder how old or young.

9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Just the real country music. I cant stand the crap new stuff. My favorite artist without a doubt is Chris LeDoux. They just dont make country like he did.

10. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I used to listen to country a lot when I was a kid, and then I got smart =P But recently I've been getting into it a bit again. Mostly Garth Brooks. His stuff is always nice. And Doc Walker, Tim McGraw and Johnny Ried. All decent stuff. I hate Failure Twit though.