Any celebrate 420?

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
So ur ashamed of those of us who smoke pot? Or do you know this white guy (you mentioned calling you was bad)?
Yesh I know this white GIRL, since 6th grade really >.>. It's bad enough when she calls me on a sugar high, just think when she gets highs*shudders* Oh the horror ;_;

MasterChad

Registered Member
OMFG i know alot of pot smokers who dont know 420....

im like thats like being christian and not knowing chrismas....

BTW: Im going to school baked off my ass april 20th xD w00t

Trying to think of a day I haven't gone baked off my ass...hmm nope, can't think of any. Leave 10 mins early, park in the back of the parking lot, smoke a bowl or so, throw it in the dash, hit 1st period....AP Physics...dunno how I would survive sober. So many uppity nerds in there that won't talk to anyone. Shoulda guessed though when I took the class. Ah well...

MasterChad

Registered Member
Trying to think of a day I haven't gone baked off my ass...hmm nope, can't think of any. Leave 10 mins early, park in the back of the parking lot, smoke a bowl or so, throw it in the dash, hit 1st period....AP Physics...dunno how I would survive sober. So many uppity nerds in there that won't talk to anyone. Shoulda guessed though when I took the class. Ah well...

i do smoke before school, but i dont smoke alot, cause i dont want to stare at something and make the teacher thing things

I've gone to school with an ounce in my pocket and walked past one of the fucking popos there.....I could smell it, but evidently he couldn't....I sold 2 seperate quarteres that day....at school.....hehe! I used to be a bad pothead...now a stoner!