Any celebrate 420?

Iris

rainbow 11!
If it's not a drug, then a herb that can't do any harm whatsoever, then what the fuck should I callthe problems my mom and brother have? Hell, it might have led him to cocaine. Honestly, he can do the toot. I don't care. He doesn't live here anymore! ^_^ *Really happy about that*

I know that some people can do it and not be harmed by it. But all of my friends that smoke weed are flunking out of school. My sister's ex-husband is living from paycheck to paycheck because he spends his money on the herb.

I've just seen too many adults get turned by it. Although my friends don't seem to be hurt by it except their grades. ^^;

L

lil_red_riding_hood

OMFG HELL YEAH! I've been celebrating 4/20 for 4 years and this is my fifth! YAYNESS I'M SO HAPPY TO SMOKE MYSELF DUMB!!! I do that everyday but I'm not even going to be able to move on 4/20.

Well....evidently your adult friends don't know shite about weed....I get an ounce from my sis for $50 and somtimes less....thats extremely cheap....most peeps pay like $65 to $100 for an ounce (at least around here...prices change from place to place).

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Well....evidently your adult friends don't know shite about weed....I get an ounce from my sis for $50 and somtimes less....thats extremely cheap....most peeps pay like $65 to $100 for an ounce (at least around here...prices change from place to place).
I still don't see why people get themselves ripped of money for just alittle bit of high, it saddens me on how people just let their money burn like that.

Manga and Video Games are my anti-drug.

I've only paid for my weed.....like 6 or 7 times (if that). I've toked up so many fuckin' times tho....that is high double digits...if its not 3 digits yet....

W

WhiteWolf

I've never celebrated it before but this year I'm gonna start. Me and my friend Mandy are gonna walk up to our pot-smokin' friends house and have a ball!! We're gonna get stoned off our asses then go back home and the good thing is is that his parents smoke pot too and would probably join us!! LMAO!!

Its like binging on old peoples medicine .. comical .. its not as harmful as alcohol yet its prohibition successfully props up organized crime & dodgy pharmaceuticals ..

what a mess .. can anyone explain how come alcohol stopped being illigal @ the end of prohibition & hemp didn't ?

Its funny to think that the American forefathers advocated the growing of it as a vital crop for the maintenance of the peoples liberty .. how times change .

The only reason people who smoke sometimes start doing class A's also .. is becouse they have to get the smoke from people who also deal in class A's .. if folks were free to grow their own .. the class A's wouldn't even be part of the equation ..

from a dealers standpoint .. the grass draws the customers .. the class A's generate the profits ..

MasterChad

Registered Member
I've never celebrated it before but this year I'm gonna start. Me and my friend Mandy are gonna walk up to our pot-smokin' friends house and have a ball!! We're gonna get stoned off our asses then go back home and the good thing is is that his parents smoke pot too and would probably join us!! LMAO!!
i love you :laugh:

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Omg White....shame on you, though the only thing I gotta say is don't call me while your stoned >.>