Any celebrate 420?

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by MasterChad, Mar 30, 2007.

1. MasterChad

MasterChad Registered Member

April 20th at 4:20 PM is the "pot-smokers' holiday," also variously described as the "hippie New Year," "national smoke time," and "national pot-smoking day.”
    Throughout the past few decades, and beginning in the 1960s, 420 (pronounced four twenty, not four hundred and twenty) has been code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of various generations. Although the origin of this “holiday” is widely unknown, it doesn’t stop avid pot smokers from trying to celebrate.

Who's going to celebrate 420?
    :2thumbup: The Day Is Coming!!:thumbup:

Light Up, Smoke Out and Enjoy Your Lifes​

2. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

3. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

It's a stupid holiday celebrated by stupid people.

I have better ways to use my Friday.

4. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Technically its an unofficial holiday.....cuz its illegal.

For you thoughts on me smoking, Kaz...you can kiss my ass! Not that I don't care about you, but that's what you can do if you dislike my choice....

5. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I didn't refer to you. Jesus, you can be argumentative. Seriously, for a smoker you sure do snap at people for no reason.

I didn't say a thing about your choice. I said people who celebrate a specific day and time for drug ingestion reasons are total and complete fucking morons.

6. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Alright, you may not have been aiming that towards me, but I'm one of those people who celebrate that specific day for drug ingestion. *shrugs* Dude, I just got back from being high for 3 days straight...I'm still fucking high!

7. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

ANd apparently it's an accomplishment to you?

8. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Apparently I need to sober the fuck up before I go to work! Shit! I'm already fatigued walking 12 miles to see my sis...shit!

EDIT: Evidently its 20 miles....

9. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Isn't it also Hitler's Birthday aswell?

Now that's something some ppl might celebrate or loathe with hate. But pot smoking? Heh, all I gotta say is don't drive afterwards for all of you who post here that smoke, I really don't want to hear about you guys dying or something else of the matter.

If I could I would bring you guys back from hell and kill you again for being such imbicels!

10. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Actually, she's right! It is also Hitler's b-day! LOL!

There are way more drivers under the influence of weed than those that are under the influence of alcohol. There are more cases where accidents occured with alcohol as opposed to marijuana. In fact, do you know of a case where someone did? Weed isn't as bad as people put it out to be. I'm not a preaching pothead either....I'm a stoner. There is a difference.

Have you ever heard of anyone overdosing from weed? No! It is not a drug. It is a herb! Lol!