Any artists out there?

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by AngelsPeak, Apr 21, 2005.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Hi everyone,
    My love is creating art of any kind. Are there any fellow artists who would like to share their experiences in the art world?

2. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

I can draw great portraits.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I like doing pencil drawings. Colored pencil or just normal pencil, it doesn't matter. :)

Here is a picture of Pierce Brosnan I drew in 2001. (I'm a big Bond fan!) Actually it's not all that great, but I think it is pretty decent. I could make a much nicer one now if I just had more time. :(

Attached Files:

4. wolvergambit

Here are some I did a while ago.

The first one is Yoda.
    Second is Wesley Snipes as Blade.
    Third is HobGoblin from Spiderman
    Last is one of my son.

Attached Files:

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Pretty impressive! A man of many talents....boy do yoy have an exciting life ahead of you!!

I hope drawing is more than a hobby for you, you are VERY talented! BTW it's not fair I'm at work (sheepishly smiling at the boss!) so I can't post my pic's!! Thanks for sharing.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2005
  6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Thanks angelspeak, keep in mind that was 2001. :)

And wolvergambit, wow. I love those. Do you have any more Star Wars or maybe X-Men drawings? I used to draw a lot of Star Wars. I have a sweet one I drew of the Darth Vader mask. My scanner isn't working at the moment though. Just happened to have that other one already scanned from a while ago.

7. wolvergambit

Andrew, looks like you and I have something in common.

Yes, I do have some Xmen. I will have to see if I can find them in my pile of mess in the closet. LOL

Drawing is just a hobby for me. I find it very relaxing actually.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2005
  8. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

That Yoda looks awsome!!

Heck, all the drawing up in this topic is 1000X's better than anything I could draw

9. wolvergambit

Thanks. I had a lot of fun doing that one. I remember as a young girl watching my brother draw ( he was so much better than me), and I guess after he passed away I was inspired to improve my drawing.

My nephew and I used to have contests to see who could draw things better. We would pick an item and than sit down and draw it and judge who's was better. At first, mine were always better, but after awhile as he got older, his drawings were better than mine too.

I'm sure had he not passed away he could of pursued something in art ( he was so good at drawing from his imagination), where I on the other hand am better at drawing what I am looking at.

10. Mina

Mina Registered Member

I work with clay, do beading, some painting, and crochet and knit

My husband does leather working, dreamcatchers, beads, paper art, and clay