anubis

A

anubis

Hello everyone, my name is anubis... and that's what you can call me. I'm from a tiny state and go to a tiny college. I'm studying Marketing & Management in my Freshman year.

I'm a gamer, not a huge gamer though. I know of and about a lot of games, but only play those that I consider worth it. My gaming has really slowed down this past year due to the financial life of a college student :p But I hope to jump back in over the summer.

I'm a big editor, if you guys know what that means. Not a newspaper editor, but a music video editor. I've noticed that music videos is not something discussed here, too bad, 'cause that's all I do;)

I think I'll make a thread in the GFX Section though. Seems to fit that category best.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to Fusion Central anubis. Your right we don't discuss about Music Videos a lot, but you don't mind showing off your stuff we'd be glad to comment on it. And maybe you could teach a few people on how a Music Video is done if people are interested. Anyways I am very happy that you decided to join FC and I trully hope that you can become a big part of what were trying to build here. Once again welcome and enjoy yourself.

L

Luther Vandross

Hey, dog.

Between you and me, I'm the boss here. JK.

Stay active and don't spam.

God Bless,

Brian McKnight

Hey welcome to the forum. I feel ya on the financial budget, I'm a freshmen too and it's killin me heh. Oh well. Take it easy and enjoy.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Hey, dog.

Between you and me, I'm the boss here. JK.

Stay active and don't spam.

God Bless,

Brian McKnight
I knew it!

The moment I saw his username, I knew it was Brian, dude, is this 100th account you made here?

Anyways, Anubis

Welcome to Fusion-Central mate, good to have ya here, see ya around.

L

Luther Vandross

No. This is my 4th account and I plan on keeping it.

GOD BLESS,

BRIAN MCKIGHT

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
leave him alone, man. I knew it was probably you. You're a Suns fan.

welcome anubis. You might be setting yourself up to be called a "n00b".

hate saying that....

A

anubis

I know, but I've always had this name, and always will. Besides, all my wonderful works of art are branded with this perfect lower-case design.