• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Antonio Gates suspended four games for PEDs

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000499903/article/antonio-gates-suspended-four-games-for-peds

NFL announces suspensions for four players Thursday, most notably Antonio Gates, who is out four games for PED use.

Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson and Cowboys linebacker Rolando McClain are also out for four games, both for substance abuse policy violations. Green Bay's Datone Jones is out one game for substance abuse.

It always amazes me how little attention this stuff gets when it is an NFL player. Imagine if an MLB star comparable to Gates was busted for PED use.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Cheaters! Asterisks! Oh, wait, none of these players have ever won anything. Nevermind. Haha.

Gates is a washed up former fantasy mega star. This just helps Ladarius Green steal his job a little sooner.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Gates is definitely a shocker to me...thought he was above that stuff.

I'm sure they'll all say the same thing that they didn't know what they took was on a banned list or something.