• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Antique Roadshow

Dragon

V.I.P.
I was watching the Antique Roadshow earlier tonite and some guy bought a dog trophy from 1904 at a thrift store for only $35 and it had a value of $6,000 to $8,000!

That's it folks, I am going to go to the thrift store tomorrow. Maybe I will find Babe Ruth's ashtray or something. :D

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Talk about a nice ROI. :D

I wouldn't think something like that could ever be worth that much though. Appraisal values are only good if somebody is willing to pay it. :)

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Talk about a nice ROI. :D

I wouldn't think something like that could ever be worth that much though. Appraisal values are only good if somebody is willing to pay it. :)

right, but I heard that the antique roadshow offers to buy the item from these people. it's their choice if they want to sell it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smelnick General Discussion 5